Saturday, September 6, 2008

Laziness has really taken over me in the sense of updating my blog. My everyday life has turned into a battle for me, time constraint, homework with a super short dateline and unlimited amount of info that is needed to be flushed into our brain to meet the demand of the module objectives. However, I'm just depicting one of the 2 dimensions of my life, I'm actually exaggerate the whole situation, the actual fact that underlies all those miserable moment is that I have wasted an unbelievable amount of my time throughout the whole week. Lol... Many memorable moment has indeed taken place within the week. 4 consecutive birthdays are being celebrated within 7 day!!! A million thanks to all my coursemates as well as the heart-warming juniors that sacrificed their time just to celebrate birthday with us. They actually sneakily broke into my so-called stringent security check-point that boast of something like X-ray ability and lie-detecting ability specially owned by the security guards in Vistana Residence. Obviously, the guard was suspected to be having some cookie moment or gossiping all the way until missing the whole bunch of people sneaking through the door.
I start to doubt the capability of the security guard just by judging at the amount of people that manage to get pass

I was literally surprised by their presence and was totally touched by their warmth and care. Thank u guys!!!
The best part of the party was that I have my little buddy giving me a intricate piece of present, it values way heavier than it looks. But the title was so totally not me. HAHA. I'm too attached to the title of devil owing to the drama that i took part last 2 month. They practically put the equivalent meaning of Darren=Devil. We actually establish an official meaning for the vocabulary Darren.So cute huh? Pls ignore the Devil thing la

I was so much being disfigured for this role
Who is going to attend this birthday party?

Then the whole bunch of guys start singing the anthem of birth to 3 of the birthday boys (inclusive me) I wonder whether we created insomnias among our neighbours. Feel super sorry for them.

3 dumbies with respective cakes....
Then followed by the photo session with all the parties clumped together like the antibody-antigen complex that plugged the whole of my living room

Friendship forever n ever.........^.^

5 comments:

Yi Lian Wong said...

wow, looks fun!

Darren Teo said...

ya it did.. y din u come tat day wif hiang jin? But really lack of accommodation tat day that end up everyone having sleepin disorder. Hahaha.

Yi Lian Wong said...

i really dont know that there's such a great event on that day. i oni came to know it on tuesday when jacquez tell me, but it's over. too bad for me, i missed the thing. aiks...

Wins said...

glad that u had a blast on ur birthday! :D

YvesPynG said...

lol , ur devil looking ..
well, my life i a battle now as well, i m worknig since morning 8.30am - 3am at night every day ..
sigh..
well, all the best to you and happy belated birthday ! a very very very late wishing :x