Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Just another report~~

Life is getting horribly hectic recently.... Lectures are increased n the comprehension level of the lecture's note is getting vague (i've reached the stage of partial lost, and it may progress further, i guess) The topic that we are having now is cardiovascular, ie learning the power station of the human body. I'm so amazed with the ever working engine since our birth until now. It's rather complicated to learn all those physiological mechanism that keeps us living, but it worths everything. The worst part of learning the heart is when it comes to the development of heart and blood vessels, which I'm reading right now. Then it came to the idea of posting something on the blogger just to give my mind a minute of deep breath and also rejuvenate myself.

A lot of my time has been sacrificed by a bunch of activities held from the last week until now. It was undoubtedly enriching and fun, I was cherished by the presence of all the medical juniors. They are very sweet and respectful (don't really know the deepest thought of theirs yet, but I assume they are truly lovable) I took part in the "interaction day" program held last sat, it was mainly a kind of explorace that wreck your soul from outermost physical down to your innermost mentality. Again, what I can say is that I really enjoyed the time with all the juniors. By right, my actual post was to moniter the whole procession of the event, but I turned out to be the miserable participant who is played by all AJK mainly of my second year friends. At the end of the event, I managed to deliver a stupid-looking speech though I was completely in the state of fatigue and lost of breath. That was the only day that I work out the most comparing with my usual day, it does help me to pump up my cardiovascular efficiency a few notch.

Whereas on this mon, again I was in charge of a booth set up at my campus just to introduce our medical society. It has been fun to drain off all my precious afternoon just to set up the booth with some of the exco. The booth stood out to be splendid and impressive among the others. But sadly it got torn off and removed by today.

And for a brief announcement, I have officially adopted a buddy of mine from my previous secondary school. He's very pleasant and caring (of course I treat him in the same way) It's the kind of people you will have nice impression at the 1st sight. ( but why is he still single?) I'm sure he has a bright future and build a very successful career. Yoohoo to my buddy....

That's all for today, I have meticulously calculated the time wasted to type the blog with the limitation of 30min to the max. See you guys again ++++(^.^)+++++

No comments: