Sunday, July 6, 2008

Newbiezz...

It has been a real long while since I last wrote my blog here. The main and the most common adjective we like to use all the time--- BUSY. Undoubtedly, this word does apply to my current life, but most of the time was used to recover myself from infection. For the last 3 weeks, I was suffering from consecutive serial infections, started with a mild fever and sneeze, what kind of infection is not be able to be diagnosed by me with my current limited knowledge of infections. Soon after few days, I got partly recovered after taking some symptomatic medicine from a doctor downstair. However, that is not the end of the story, my immunity got breached by the 1st infection, then followed by a communicable flu from my dear housemate. This time, to pump up a few notch of 'bacterial celebration' in my vulnerable body system. They introduced me with a new disease --> coughing. How delightful of me. I suffered through one whole week with my self-prescribed symptomatic treatment of paracetomol and clarinase. Fortunately, it got well within a few days.

So far, these are not the cream of the story at all, in fact it carries no point at all. Luckily i don't need to pay for every single word. Today is a memorable day as today is the 1st day i got to meet up with my honourable juniors who are coming in for the 1st year of medical course. They looked so energetic and perplexed upon the 1st arrival of them into our campus. I was in charged of the tour of one of the groups. We have got total of 215 juniors coming in for medical faculty. Quite a number right? This is the so-called policy that aims to increase the total number of doctors in conjunction to the promotion of high quality health care system in Malaysia.

So, I took the future doctors for a brief ride in our campus. It's practically extremely confusing for them as the route of the journey is rather complicated and tangled up. They will go like :"How come this place looks so familier?" as I brought them to the same place for 3 times in 30 min(you can imagine the size of our campus) Some of the juniors are highly enthusiastic with a lot of questions prepared on a notebook and threw all of them in one shot on me to answer them. Of course i'm glad to give clarification and help them. And one of the features of 1st year students is that 'they are horribly tall' I'm sure lots of senior will be awed by their average heights. It's a good sign. Overall, I'm quite happy and satisfied with their politeness and eagerness in studying UKM.

I hope, in the future, all of us can establish a strong bond among the seniors and juniors, as in the face of our future, we really need to work hand in hand to cherish up our lives and overcome obstacles in complete cooperation. Welcome Juniors!

Now with my sloppy eyelids, I think I'm not be able to carry on already as my brain is gradually shutting down part by part. I have to stop now before my brain cannot support my ability to turn off my laptop. C ya~~

2 comments:

YvesPynG said...

LOL .. well i bet i didnt update my blgo for quite a while too .. well , i jsut updated it today :D spam my chat box as u liek . i dont mind :D

Unknown said...

y i didnt saw senior that day de..haha..u purposely bring they 2 the same place 4 so many times or wat?:p