Thursday, June 19, 2008

Puzzling Day

I don't really know what is going on with the blogger, I've been trying to click on the 'post new blogger' icon and it seems so unwilling to let me write something for half an hour without giving me any response. Eventually a miracle has finally happened, I am so honored to turn on the composing page. (Sweating profusely....)

Okey, before I start my brand new update of my private life, I'm happy to announce that the problem of my car park sticker has finally been solved. I managed to print out the simplest pieces of car 'garan' and the hostile looking person in charge has finally gave way to me and offer me the car park sticker. Yoohoo.... what a challenging encounter that day.

Up to date, I've attended 8 lectures in total, talking mostly about the blood and lymph of our body. It's such a beauty to appreciate the efficiency of how our body working so hard to keep us alive. I've learnt that there is sooooooooo many blood cells and mechanisms involved in the circulation of blood, which literally make the doctor's life terrible. Even the simplest disease of anaemia can be caused by numerous factors and treatment differs from one type to another.

I just came back from the gym and feel so refreshing, bringing a strong urge to write a blogger.(but don't get the wrong idea of going to gym, i'm not well built and need a huge effort for improvement:P) It's actually my sis's new condo gym, which is so well equipped and relaxing. Just want to try out the new environment, though it's quite far from where I currently live. What is the use of leaving the gym unattended and are forced to pay for the maintenance fee? But the price-hike of fuel is really killing us, affecting an extremely wide spectrum of industry ranging from the vehicle petrols to the smallest hawker stall.

And i realised that KL foodstall especially the Setapak ones are the main advertisers for ajinomoto. Despite the price hike in all the food industry, they still manage to 'pour' in so much ajinomoto and salts, the food are so salty that i need to actually gulp a whole 500ml of water at one time. Until now, I still feel the tickling sensation on my tongue and is forced to drink continuously. One surprising fact is that the citizens of KL are so used to these kind of lifestyle that they are so fond of the salty dishes. Another advice to the public :" avoid taking too much salty food as it will thicken your blood and develop stony material in your kidney, our body is really limited in coping with salty food"

I think it's enough of today for dozing you guys off. Next time remember to drink a mouthful of coffee before clicking on my blog ;P

2 comments:

Wins said...

woo hoo! good day :D
too bad i cant join u for the gym. Yes what u said about the salty food is so true. Last night i went to eat with my friend in ipoh street and b4 we could even finish the dishes, we already could feel the side effect of ajinomoto creeping up our body. I was feeling some numbing sensations. So horrible! Not just thicken the blood n kidney stones, it'll make ur head go bald too! we need to eat healthier food instead of ajinomoto infused food!

Darren Teo said...

Yeah! That's true. I think it's good to adopt ur way of eating as the one u brought me to. Veggie with mildly seasoned sauce may seem unappealing, but the benefit that it brings is invaluable. I think that's the way to keep us healthy and avoid any future consequence of diseases that may come and haunt u. Keep it up, my dear friend!