Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A jump start for my 1st and very own blog

1st of all, i'm a fresh and virgin blog user around here. Scanning through many of the blogs designed by my friends awes me so much. Great job my dear friends!! This is also one of the motivations that drives me to put my very 1st step into the infinite world of blogging.

This blog will of course make you yawn all the way to switching on to other bloggers but i'll try my best to learn more from all sources as to bring colours to my page.

There was so much that I have in mind to tell you guys but i really don't know how to start it off. One of my friends has introduced me to the unlimited power of blog. I hope I can vent all my feelings and thoughts into the diary as piling it up really can pose hazard to myself.

It's thrilled me so much as I've finally plunged into the beautiful world of blog. So please be free to give a lot of comments and advices on me so as to make myself a better person. I think that's all for today. I have great time during holiday with a lot of closest friends ever. I like u guys!!!!

3 comments:

- EvePynG - said...

am i the one you mentioned that introduce you to the infinite world of blogging ? :X

Darren Teo said...

yup yup. exactly! you r the vr first person enticing me into the exciting blogger
hehe
thx ya fren

- EvePynG - said...

welcome :) and i am happy you join my blogger list and i can get update of u from ur blog even when we arent free to talk,isnt it a good thing? :D