Saturday, June 14, 2008

Bringing on the whole new self

After all the fancy activities done in the holiday, including celebration of my closest friend's birthday on the last 2 days. I finally need to settle myself down for the predicament of the future that is going to splash on me in full blast.

My family n i started to move from 6.00am... damn early. And happily reaching KL about 10.30 am. You can imagine how perfect is my father as a Malaysian citizen. Then we had some lunch in one of the reputable restaurant in KL. And finally here i am typing the blogger in my very own room. It looks terribly small but comfortable. I got my own privacy, my own time and do things as if i'm fully in control.

I'm a horrible communicator, i don't really understand other people's needs and requirements. And this poses a serious liability in my relationship with other people around or close to me. A lot of things that require my attention and care. So, i've to purposely put extra focus on these cues that are presented to me. I need to learn to read people's body language, which seriously important in interpreting someone's emotion and thoughts. Again, this is something i'm lacking of.

The new house that me n 5 of the housemates are staying in, is severely full with all the belongings that are seated to be unpacked and they require a heavy effort to fully organised in place. I'm the very 1st person who has finished dealing with all my belongings. Feeling so much relief to see my room fully furnished and organised. I love the atmosphere in my room with my music on, it makes me feel so relax and enjoyable. Its a life worth living, hehe...

It's all for today, i've a date with one of my ex-schoolmate for simple dinner. got to go then. Ciao...

4 comments:

- EvePynG - said...

Happy schoolnig there yah ? Tell me when you come back to penang next time . Would like to meet you again !

Wins said...

just a dinner??? hahaha

Darren Teo said...

dear pyng, i'll most probably bek on 8th of aug and stretch up to one week. c u soon

Darren Teo said...

mr potter, really great to hv 'dinner' with u that day. u brought me to somewhr so extravagant after the dinner. hope seeing u agian:)