Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Counting down to the finale

5 days to go before my next semester comes to haunt me. It's been a marvellous and utterly unforgettable holiday. I've been driving around Penang island, basically pay thousand of visits to shopping mall, gathering, movie watching so on and so forth. Regret to tell that I've almost threw all my school works behind my head. Recalling the simplest medical term requires my utmost effort. Haizzz.

However happy to say that I really had an not-so-much-but-enjoyable holiday including a trip to langkawi. Most of my friends booast of going to the so-called exotic, mesmerising, romantic beach of Pulau Redang. Indeed I do agree with their description of the beauty of Pulau Redang, but I decided to go for something special that no many people will even think of going - Langkawi. It brings me a lot of joyous moment as well as bad ones, especially when being halted by police due to some breach of traffic law. Go to my friendster and check out
cheeyangteo@yahoo.com

Good times will never pull over and stay for a long time. Yeah! That is so true. In this way, we actually learn to appreciate the value of good times. If there is no struggle and suffering, how is good time can ever be existed. To all my good friends that have accompanied me throughout the holiday. Thank you so much n friendship forever and ever!!!

No comments: